Centrum Dobrej Terapii (‘The Good Therapy Centre’) is a modern private healthcare centre offering a wide range of services in the fields of psychiatry, clinical psychology, psychotherapy, neurology, and related fields, provided to patients in its psychiatry, psychology and neurology clinic.
The central idea behind the establishment of the Good Therapy Centre was to create a state-of-the-art and patient-friendly specialist facility providing a rich and varied range of services, a place where you could receive comprehensive assistance in overcoming any psychological problem and the highest standard of treatment in mental disorders.
In developing our centre, we have drawn on our previous clinical experience and the observations we have gathered both when working in public institutions and in our private medical practice.
Our goal was to create a facility that not only provides services of the highest quality, but also a friendly environment. Our client-centred priorities include:
- concern for the patient and work towards striking up a therapeutic relationship with the client based on friendliness, equality and mutual understanding – adopted as the overriding principle of the Centre’s activities,
- a thorough approach to the psychological problems addressed,
- psychoeducation and reliable information about the treatment process,
- teamwork realised through a system of mutual consultation, exchange of information between the healthcare staff and supervision,
- continuous professional development through educational and scientific activities on the part of the Centre’s staff,
- care for an aesthetically and emotionally pleasant environment in which the services are provided.